Sunday, 22 January 2012

My top CSI games


CSI is a renowned TV series and in my book, a very nice PC game series.  The act of solving murders is in itself interesting and CSI gave everyone the platform to do so.  Here goes my favorites .

Crime Scene Investigation is hands down the first and best CSI game for me.  The cases were original, all with a twist and multiple locations to investigate. The tutorial was fun and it was one of the hardest games of the series.  The game has a hint system, but your cursor doesn't really flash green when you find something.  The examination of all the evidence was also very interesting with a good variety of tools and apparatus.

Fatal Conspiracy is the latest in the series.  It's my second favorite CSI game because of the plot.  The story just got more interesting with every level, soon you find out that almost everything is connected.   FC's graphics are mediocre and sound is the same, but in terms of originality and difficulty, FC deserves a second spot.  I could still have hours of fun with a much easier game. 


CSI Miami really provided a unique feel.  The TV series itself is my favorite and I have found the connection between the player and characters to be more profound.  Miami had interesting cases and like Fatal Conspiracy, a few things were connected.  The plot wasn't really original and game play is much the same as the other games, but Miami's sunny feel was worth the effort.


That's it folks!  A number of CSI games have been created, but in terms of originality, plots, twists and cases, these are my top favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment